Our training services are based on the principle that a well-trained employee is more productive. This higher level of productivity benefits both the organization and the employee, who is rewarded through career advancement and self-satisfaction.
Our clients are provided customized, comprehensive, high-quality instruction ranging from introductory level workshops to advanced seminars for executive management. Our subject matter is highly flexible and is continually evaluated for modification. Classroom sessions incorporate numerous instructional methods based on effective adult learning techniques and are highly participatory.
By including Action Plans in most workshops, our training is designed and delivered to ensure the content is immediately applicable on the job.
Some of the corporations that we have provided Customer Service and Professional Development training to include:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Snapper Power Equipment
- Apex Plumbing Solution
- Puritan Churchill Chemicals
- The Equitable
- Rollins Protection Services
- Initial Contract Services
We have also provided Team Building and Leadership training programs to several branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), the U.S. Probation Office, the Federal Prison System, and the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice.
Mobile Training Team Services
We have the proven capabilities to provide a Mobile Training Team (MTT) to support a national roll-out of essential training programs.
- Resources and relationships throughout the country to find instructors with the necessary background and qualifications to provide desired subject matter expertise.
- Train-the-trainer experience to certify a MTT with initial skill set training and on-going developmental coaching.
- Resources to employ multiple trainers across multiple locations to meet a high level of demand.
- Needs assessment services and a full range of customer-specific training services that meet documented needs.
- Variety of experience using various modalities of training (to include online training) depending upon the customer’s expectations and needs.
- Customized training presentations and materials.
Training Event Coordination:
- Substantial experience coordinating training at both the national and local level to ensure error-free execution of the event.
- Resources and experience to manage the on-site aspect of the training, to include identifying suitable locations and the online registration of students.
- Logistical and training resources to conduct concurrent “turnkey” events.
- Standard is for all participants to complete a comprehensive post-training survey. All trainers complete an After Action Report following each training event.
- Use feedback to continuously improve the quality of trainers and services.
- Best practices leveraged across the MTT as they are discovered.